{{ }}
Skip to main content

What U.S. Farmworkers Should Know About Their Employment Rights During COVID-19

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: Texas RioGrande Legal Aid


Follow the link below to leave this site and read information about your legal rights and COVID-19 that applies in Montana. If you have questions about your legal rights as an Agricultural Worker or H2A worker in Montana, call Montana Legal Services Association at 406-442-9830 ext. 121. All our services are free and confidential.  

Last Review and Update: Dec 31, 2020
Back to top