New! MontanaLawHelp.org for Your Mobile Device!
MontanaLawHelp.org is Mobile!
A mobile version of MontanaLawHelp.org is now available! While the site is currently being refined to be the best it can be, many useful articles, forms, and other resources are availalbe for viewing now on your smartphone or other smart mobile device.
How do I get to the mobile MontanaLawHelp.org web site?
The web address for the mobile site is: http://m.montanalawhelp.org
What information does the mobile site include?
The mobile MontanaLawHelp.org has nearly all of the same self-help articles and forms that the full site includes. There are also listings for legal organizations and agencies on the mobile site. The mobile site does not include much of the non-legal community organization/agency information that the full site does
Is the full version of MontanaLawHelp.org still available?
- You can still view the full site at www.MontanaLawHelp.org. It can be viewed from a computer or from your mobile phone or other device.
Is the Information on the mobile site the same as the information on the full site?
- Nearly all of the articles and forms on the full site are on the mobile site. But, some of the articles have been reformatted for the mobile site. That means they may have been simplified and may not contain all of the same information as the articles on the full site.
- We have done our best to make sure the mobile site articles contain the most important information. But, it is possible that simplifying information has unintentionally lost information you find you may need.
- If you cannot find the information you need on the mobile site, you should look on the full site to see if it is there.
- For both the full site and the mobile site, please note that the information may or may not apply to you. You cannot rely only on the information you find on MontanaLawHelp.org or any other web site to tell you how to handle a legal issue. You should always try to talk to an attorney about your legal situation to find out exactly what your rights are and what you should do.
What phones and other devices does MontanaLawHelp.org for mobile site work on?
- The mobile site works on most smartphones and other "smart" mobile devices with a variety of operating systems, such as Droid, Iphone, Ipad, etc. Further, because the site is an actual web site, rather than an app, formatting should be about the same no matter what smart mobile device you are using. The site does not work as well or at all on some non-smart phones, unfortunately.
I am unable to get a link to work or information to load. What should I do?
You can use the "Feedback" link on the top of the homepage on the mobile site to let us know that you had difficulty. We will fix the problem as soon as possible.