Skip to main content

Naturalization for Spouses of U.S. Citizens

In general, you may qualify for naturalization under Section 319(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) if you (1) Have been a permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 3 years, (2) Have been living in marital union with the same U.S. citizen spouse during such time, and (3) Meet all other eligibility requirements under this section.

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014
Back to top