My Free Taxes If you made $66,000 or less during 2017 you can file your federal and state taxes online for FREE with MyFreeTaxes, as well as find useful tax-related tools and information. All you need to get started is an email address, your prior year taxes, and your 2017 tax forms. For assistance with, call 1-855-698-9435. 


LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...