Skip to main content

I am a U.S. citizen. How do I help my relative become a U.S. Permanent Resident?

As a citizen of the United States, you may help a relative become a lawful permanent resident of the United States by obtaining what is often referred to as a “Green Card.” To do so, you need to sponsor your relative and be able to prove that you have enough income or assets to support your relative(s) when they come to the United States. Click here to learn more.

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014
Back to top