I am a U.S. citizen. How do I help my fiancé(e) become a U.S. permanent resident?

Authored By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

A U.S. citizen who wishes to marry a non-U.S. citizen or permanent resident can help their fiancé(e) obtain permanent residence in different ways. Click here to learn more.


Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014

Contacting the LiveHelp service...