Skip to main content

I am a refugee or asylee. How do I help my relative get refugee or asylee status in the U.S.?

If you are currently in refugee or asylee status, you may be able to help your relative obtain asylee or refugee status. You can start the process by filing a Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition. Filing instructions and forms are available on our Web site at

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014
Back to top