Skip to main content

I am a permanent resident. How do I help my relative become a U.S. permanent resident?

As a permanent resident of the United States, you may help a relative become a lawful permanent resident based on your status. To do so, you will need to sponsor your relative and be able to prove that you have enough income or assets to support your relative(s) when they come to the United States. Click here to learn more.

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014
Back to top