Skip to main content

I am a Nonimmigrant. How do I change to another Nonimmigrant status?

If your original reason for coming to the United States changes, you may be required to change your nonimmigrant status to a different one before you lawfully begin to engage in the activities you want to pursue. This guide contains information on how to apply for a change from your current nonimmigrant status to another nonimmigrant status while you are in the United States.

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014
Back to top