{{ }}
Skip to main content

How do I get a work permit?

U.S. employers must check to make sure all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are allowed to work in the United States. If you are not a citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you may need to apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to prove you may work in the United States.

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014
Back to top