Green Card for a Family Member of a Permanent Resident

Authored By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

To promote family unity, immigration law allows permanent residents of the United States (green card holders) to petition for certain eligible relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. A permanent resident may petition for his/her spouse and unmarried child(ren) of any age to immigrate to the United States.

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014

Contacting the LiveHelp service...