Changing Your Name Packets (for both adults and minor children)

Authored By: Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe

For use only in the CSKT Court. These instructions and forms are just information. They are not legal advice. Legal advice depends on the specific circumstances of each situation. The information contained in this document is not guaranteed to be up to date. The information cannot replace the advice of an attorney licensed to practice law.


Changing a Child's Name

Changing Your Name (for adult name change)

Last Review and Update: May 07, 2012

Contacting the LiveHelp service...