Battered Spouse, Children, and Parents

Authored By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

As a battered spouse, child or parent, you may file an immigrant visa petition under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended by the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2014

Contacting the LiveHelp service...