Sanders County Coalition For Families
Who We Are
Provides legal assistance to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking.
Who We Serve
- Lake County
- Lincoln County
- Sanders County
- Additional Service Area Info
- SCCFF also serves the Flathead Indian Reservation.
- Income Guidelines
Must be a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be: Over 60; HIV positive; Related to HIV positive person; Domestic Violence; Medicaid Eligible; Immigrant; Prisoner; Homeless; Disabilities; Mentally Ill; Community Groups
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
Makes pro bono referrals and provides technical support assistance to other attorneys helping vicitms.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
Call the Lake, Lincoln, or Sanders County domestic violence advocates.
- Phone Number