Information and Forms

Other Legal Problems

A Motion is the name of a document that you must file to ask a Judge to make a ruling or to take some other action for you once you have started a lawsuit. A Motion does not start a lawsuit. Follow the links below to find free do-it-yourself forms for common Motions in Montana. 

2 Resource(s) Found

Motion to Appoint Interpreter (write-in-the-blank form)

You can use this form to ask the court to appoint an interpreter for you in a lawsuit if you a person who has a limited ability to read, write, or understand English or if you have a hearing impairment and require interpretation services.

Statement of Inability to Pay Court Costs and Fees (write-in-the-blank form)

Download a free write-in-the-blank court form to ask the judge to let you file court documents without paying a fee.

Back to top