> Injured Spouse Relief

Information and Forms

You may qualify for injured spouse reliefe if you filed a joint tax return and all or part of your refund was take to pay your spouce's separate debt, like child support or student loan debt. In this subtopic you will find information to see if you might qualify for injured spouse relief and how to ask for it.


Contacting the LiveHelp service...