Small Claims Court

Information and Forms

Other Money Problems

6 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Suing on a Broken Agreement in Small Claims Court (FAQ)

Learn the process for a Small Claims lawsuit, what you must do before you can sue, when you can file in Small Claims, and how to file a lawsuit.

Small Claims Court Basics

Covers some basic FAQs about Small Claims Court.

Guide to Small Claims Court

Information about small claims court.

Changes to Montana Consumer Laws After the 2021 Legislative Session (FAQ)

Learn about recent changes to exemption laws and Justice Court jurisdiction.

Motion to Appoint Interpreter (write-in-the-blank form)

You can use this form to ask the court to appoint an interpreter for you in a lawsuit if you a person who has a limited ability to read, write, or understand English or if you have a hearing impairment and require interpretation services.

Statement of Inability to Pay Court Costs and Fees (interactive form)

Use a free interactive program to create court forms to ask the court to waive your filing fees.

Back to top