Skip to main content

Credit Reports

Information and Forms
3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

How to Dispute Errors on a Credit Report (FAQ)

Learn how to report errors on your Credit Report and what you can do if the credit reporting agency doesn't fix the problem.

HUD-approved Housing Counselors

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) trains and certifies non-profit housing counselors across the country.

Credit Report Dispute Letter (write-in-the-blank form)

Download a free legal form to argue that something on your credit report is incorrect.

Back to top