Collection Lawsuits

Information and Forms

Other Money Problems

Find helpful articles and free court forms related to debt collection lawsuits by following the links below.

3 Resource(s) Found

Statement of Inability to Pay Court Costs and Fees (write-in-the-blank form)

Download a free write-in-the-blank court form to ask the judge to let you file court documents without paying a fee.

Answer to Debt Collection Complaint (Write-in-the-blank Form)

Download a free write-in-the-blank form to file a written Answer to a Debt Collection Complaint.

Motion to Appoint Interpreter (write-in-the-blank form)

You can use this form to ask the court to appoint an interpreter for you in a lawsuit if you a person who has a limited ability to read, write, or understand English or if you have a hearing impairment and require interpretation services.

Back to top