> How to Find an Attorney and Other Help

Information and Forms

Need this information in another language? Visit Google Translate. Be aware that legal terms may not translate accurately. Do not rely on the translation for legal information or advice. Always seek the advice of an attorney before taking legal action. You can call MLSA at 1-800-666-6899 and ask for help from an interpreter to get more information on your legal issue.

¿Necesita esta información en otro idioma? Visite Google Translate. Tenga en cuenta que las traducciones de términos legales pueden no ser correctos. No confíe solo en estas traducciones para información o asesoría legal. Siempre busque el consejo de un abogado antes de tomar acción legal. Usted puede llamar a Servicios Legales de Montana (MLSA) al 1-800-666-6899 y pedir la ayuda de un intérprete para obtener más información sobre su problema legal.

  • AILA's Immigration Lawyer Search

    A service provided by the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Content Detail

    American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
  • Border Crossing Law Firm

    At the Border Crossing Law Firm, we focus exclusively on immigration law and provide quality legal services that are affordable and effective. We believe that there is no such thing as an illegal human being, and we use our knowledge and experience to help immigrants obtain and keep legal status in the United States. Content Detail

    Border Crossing Law Firm
  • CitizenshipWorks

    CitizenshipWorks provides easy-to-use online tools to help low and moderate-income individuals to answer important questions about their eligibility for naturalization, to better understand the naturalization process, and to prepare for the naturalization tests. Content Detail

  • Find Legal Help through Own the Dream

    To find a free or low-cost nonprofit immigration legal services provider, select your state or county at this site. Content Detail

    Own the Dream
  • Find Legal Services through USCIS

    You can file USCIS forms yourself, but many people choose to have help. You may need help writing in the answers to questions on USCIS forms or translating documents into English. You can get this type of limited help from anyone. This person should only charge you a small fee and not claim to have special knowledge of immigration law and procedure. Not sure what immigration benefit to apply for or which USCIS forms you need to file? Then you may need immigration legal advice. Content Detail

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
  • How Can an Immigration Lawyer Help You?

    If you or a family member is interested in living in the United States, you may need someone who can help you understand U.S. immigration laws and who can help you apply for legal status. This page will help you decide if you need an immigration lawyer and what you need to know to choose a qualified lawyer or authorized representative. Content Detail

    The American Immigration Law Foundation (AILF)
  • National Immigration Legal Services Directory

    Welcome to the National Immigration Legal Services Directory. Use the options below to search for immigration legal services providers by state, county, or detention facility. Only nonprofit organizations that provide free or low-cost immigration legal services are included in this directory. Content Detail

    Immigration Advocates Network
  • Websites of Foreign Embassies in the U.S.

    Click this link to find the website for your home country's embassy in the U.S. From there, you may be able to find citizenship or consular help. Content Detail

    U.S. Department of State

Contacting the LiveHelp service...