Going to Court

Information and Forms

Other Families Problems

Find helpful articles and free court forms related to going to court in a family law case by following the links below.

9 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Temporary Court Orders in Montana

Learn about how to ask the Court to make a decision or take action, and common types of Court Orders during a Dissolution or Parenting Plan case. Find out what you can do if the other party won’t follow a Court Order.

10 Steps for When the Other Parent Won’t Follow Your Parenting Plan

If you have a Parenting Plan in Montana, and the other parent is not following it, this article will outline 10 steps that you can take when the other parent isn’t following the Parenting Plan, and give tips for representing yourself if you do end up going to court.

Mediation Fact Sheet

Learn about what happens during and after mediation. Learn about what rights you have regarding mediation.

Tips for Representing Yourself in Court

Tips on how to act and what to do at court.

Tips for When Your Divorce or Parenting Plan Case is Over

Learn tips for keeping track of payments, what to do if you changed your name, tax tips, what to do if you move, and what happens if you want to change your Parenting Plan.

How to Ask the Court to Waive Your Filing Fees (FAQ)

Use this form to ask the court to waive the fees you must pay to file court documents.

Motion to Appoint Interpreter (write-in-the-blank form)

You can use this form to ask the court to appoint an interpreter for you in a lawsuit if you a person who has a limited ability to read, write, or understand English or if you have a hearing impairment and require interpretation services.

Statement of Inability to Pay Court Costs and Fees (interactive form)

Use a free interactive program to create court forms to ask the court to waive your filing fees.

Statement of Inability to Pay Court Costs and Fees (write-in-the-blank form)

Download a free write-in-the-blank court form to ask the judge to let you file court documents without paying a fee.

Back to top