Skip to main content

Dissolution (divorce)

Information and Forms

Find helpful articles and free court forms related to divorce, or Dissolution of Marriage, by following the links below.

4 Resource(s) Found

Dissolution (Divorce) in Military Families

How dissolution is different in military families compared to non-military families and things you need to know.

Divorce and Social Security Benefits

Social security benefits information in the event your marital status changes.

Family Law Videos

These videos give information about getting a dissolution, parenting plans, and more.

How to Change or Correct Your Name on a Social Security Card

If you legally change your name, you need to tell Social Security so you can get a new card. If you do not get a new card with your new name on it, you may lose benefits, or delay your tax refund.

Back to top