Skip to main content

Victims' Rights

Information and Forms

Find out your rights if you have been a victim of a crime.

1 Resource(s) Found

Motion to Appoint Interpreter (write-in-the-blank form)

You can use this form to ask the court to appoint an interpreter for you in a lawsuit if you a person who has a limited ability to read, write, or understand English or if you have a hearing impairment and require interpretation services.

Back to top