Battered Spouse, Children, and Parents

Por: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

As a battered spouse, child or parent, you may file an immigrant visa petition under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended by the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

Última revisión y actualización: May 09, 2014

Contacting the LiveHelp service...