Parenting Plan Forms (interactive forms)
Authored By: Montana Legal Services Association (MLSA)
- You must read the information below before using the forms, or the court may reject your forms! Guide and FAQs: How to Use Interactive Forms Questions to Answer Before You Go Online: Parenting Plan Interactive Parenting Plan Forms (click the lawhelpinteractive.org link)
You must read the information below before using the forms, or the court may reject your forms!
1. Know that some courts have their own forms and you cannot use these interactive forms for those courts. Those courts include the District Courts in the 4th and 21st Judicial Districts. Please contact those courts to find out about their forms.
2. If you do not answer a question, please know that a blank line will appear as the answer in the form. You can write in the answer if that happens. Please know that a blank answer may lead to your forms being rejected by the court.
3. These forms allow you to complete forms for a parenting plan only. If you need a dissolution also, you should use the "Dissolution Forms (interactive)" under the "Dissolution" section of the web site.
4. Read about parenting plans before you start your forms. Articles can be found in the Families and Kids section of the web site.
5. Read: Guide and FAQs: How to Use Interactive Forms.
6. Read: Questions to Answer Before You Go Online: Interactive Parenting Plans
7. Gather the information you need to figure out your answers.
8. Write your answers down.
9. Go online to the interactive form you need. Complete the form using the answers you wrote down.